Sunday, April 22, 2012

Wellwishing Flowers arrangement

Two weeks ago I had a surgery, am on bed rest under recovery. (Details will make you sad so I will skip all that part for some other day, me on morphine and asking nurses how I look right before anasthesia...lols)
In short we moved into our new home 4 months ago. Lots too do in so lil time and I am so ill. So guess what I did yesterday( hardly can stand up) but decor must go on....
My wellwishing flowers were dying, I cut them short and added a dollar store bowl, they look so preeeeetty ...

Placed this setting on my favourite entrance glass table, and snowhite oval shaped (mirror mirror on the wall)

I am so happy with all the wellwishing flowers that I get everyday. Added lily with roses on my bed side table...


I have so many bouquets, running out of space at home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe and creative, hugs from Couleurz